At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our coastal home at Victor Harbor is seeking a Registered Nurse for casual shifts for planned and un planned leave.
Ross Robertson Aged Care was the winner of Business Award for Excellence.
Ideal seaside living among an active local community, is the best way to describe Ross Robertson Aged Care. Positioned on the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula our home is in close proximity to the Victor Harbor township and local shops where life is a balance of relaxation and tranquillity, with plenty to keep you busy if you so choose.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care - at least 2 years - essential
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current Flu vaccination (must have evidence prior to an interview)
- Full rights to work in Australia
This position is not suitable for new graduates.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.