At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our home at Thornbury Medina Manor is seeking a Registered Nurse for casual shifts for planned and unplanned leave.
As a secure dementia specific Home, Medina's care services are focused on creating an environment that supports residents in living fulfilling and stimulating lives where they can continue to thrive..
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care - at least 3 years - essential
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current Flu vaccination (must have evidence prior to an interview)
- Full rights to work in Australia
This position is not suitable for new graduates.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.