At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our home Avonlean at Mentone is seeking a Registered Nurse with ACFI experience for permanent part time shifts. The role requires to commit 6 shifts per fortnight can be flexible on the days.
Located in the picturesque sea-side suburb of Mentone on Port Phillip Bay, our home offers all levels of permanent and respite care and ‘Ageing in Place’ ensuring the personalised needs of our residents are met at all times.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care - at least 2 years - essential
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience essential
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current Flu vaccination (must have evidence prior to an interview)
- Full rights to work in Australia
This position is not suitable for new graduates.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.