At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Coastal Waters Aged Care home in Worrowing Heights & Henry Kendall in Wyoming have vacancies for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years Nursing experience in aged care
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- An interest in career development in aged care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
Pay rates for full time RNs are between $59437 - $74890 depending on experience.
Accommodation & relocation assistance is available for those who need to relocate for this role.
Visa sponsorship is available for suitably experienced candidates.
As this Home is not close to public transport, own transport is required.
Bring along your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.