At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Beechwood Aged Care Home in Revesby is seeking Registered Nurses who are proactive in the management of resident care to join our friendly team. Permanent Shifts available on Tues/Wed/Thu pms + casual opportunities.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA (minimum 2 years experience)
- Experience in aged care
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience essential
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Right to work in Australia
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
These positions are not suitable for new graduates