At Allity, we have one shared mission: to make every day the best it can be. We are dedicated and committed to change the face of aged care by redefining the experience for residents, their families and our own employees.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our overall talent strategy. Reporting directly to our newly appointed Head of People & Organisational Development you will have the opportunity to shape this role and make it your own. The role is a key position within the business and provides an opportunity to showcase both your strategic and operational skill set.
Day to day
As an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager you’ll be working across various territories recruiting key roles within our Homes designing and implementing the overall Talent Strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment of senior leadership roles
- Proactively sourcing and maintaining talent pipelines
- Advise, coach and educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, systems and tools
- Coaching and supporting hiring managers
- Overseeing technology and implementing innovative solutions to drive efficiency and quality
- Reviewing and improving Process, Policy and Standards
- Tracking and analysing metrics to assist in decision making
- Employer branding and EVP design and implementation
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 10+ years experience "in house" in a similar role, preferably across a multi-site business
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment processes for a range of key leadership roles
- Strong stakeholder engagement and the ability in leading through change
- A creative mindset and experience designing and implementing a talent strategy using digital platforms and focused on delivering outcomes
- Experience coaching and influencing hiring managers through a changing environment
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Relevant experience in a related industry – aged care or healthcare is advantageous
- Be committed to the Allity values and passionate about making a difference
This is an autonomous and flexible role that sits within a friendly, supportive and innovative People Team. With a new leader and a new strategy within a leading aged care provider this is the perfect time to join the team in our Crows Nest office. You’ll also enjoy being close to public transport and lots of great cafes. Get a feel of who we are at www.allity.com.au
APPLY NOW (with your resume & cover letter) if you share our vision and values and want to join us in changing the face of aged care.
Hi Recruitment agencies, thanks for thinking of us but at this time we are working on this role in house. We will be sure to reach out if we require assistance.