Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. With over 4000 employees across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we are committed to "making every day the best it can be".
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking a dedicated Workforce Business Partner supporting our homes in NSW and QLD. You will be responsible for ensuring that each home has the right team to care for our residents by working closely with each local team supporting with recruitment and rostering practices.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the State Operations Team Management on rostering practices and recruitment requirements
- Managing end to end Recruitment Life cycle from sourcing to on boarding
- Responsible for analysing, forecasting, and planning workforce supply and demand, assessing gaps
- Supporting the fortnightly roster review process
- Monitoring daily workforce reporting and providing support where required
- Providing support to users of time and attendance systems and policies and processes
To be a success in this role you must possess:
- Strong organisational skills & efficiency to manage a high volume workload
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, or related field
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in HR or corporate function
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Recruitment Systems (eg MyRecruitment)
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to communicate with & build trusting & respectful relationships at all levels
- Ability to function as a team player and the ability to work autonomously and supporting other regions as required
- Experience in aged care or health desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a varied and challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal record check.