At Allity we have one shared vision, to make every day the best it can be.
We are a network of 44 homes located across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and South Australia with a collective experience of our management that makes us one of the most respected and established providers within the Australian aged care industry.
‘Allity’ is derived from the word "All’. Our approach to providing care for our residents and our staff is all encompassing. Be it our relationships, the way we engage with the community, friends and relatives or our carers, we are committed to giving our all as we strive to make every day the best it can be for everyone around us.
We are seeking a dedicated Workforce Coordinator to be an integral part of our busy team in our Crows Nest office supporting our homes. You will be responsible for the administration associated with the employment life cycle and assisting with various workforce report and analysis .
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Preparing employment letters, contracts and new starter packs
- Monitoring and conducting police /working rights checks
- Developing paperwork associated with employment changes
- Preparation of routine workforce reporting and analysis
To be a success in this role you must possess:
- Superior administration skills
- Strong organisational skills & efficiency to manage a high volume workload
- Good attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in business administration or corporate function
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to communicate with & build trusting & respectful relationships at all levels
- Ability to function as a team player and the ability to work autonomously
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a varied and challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal record check.