Allity is a Residential Aged Care Provider with a network of 44 Homes across the country. The exceptional standards we live and breathe every day has earned us our reputation as of one Australia’s most respected and trusted Aged Care homes.
At Allity, we have one shared vision: make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
About the Opportunity
A brand new, purpose built home, Pemulwuy Aged Care offers affordable & premium quality accommodation. The first of it's kind in the local community, residents enjoy an aspirational living environment and service offering unlike any other.
We are actively seeking skilled & dedicated Personal Care Workers to join our team to provide high quality care services to our beloved residents. We are seeking committed staff who are available on a casual basis.
Successful candidates will be required to work on short-notice to cover sick leave, annual leave and maternity leave. Shifts can vary across AM, PM and night duty!
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care is essential
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an AIN/ PCA is essential
- Flexibility to work across all shifts on a short-notice is essential
- Current Flu Vaccination certificate is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong ability to build rapport with residents, families and staff
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to attend an Assessment Centre on WEDNESDAY 24.02.2021.
Our values of Respect, Accountability, Team Work, Integrity, Passion and Innovation is incorporated by our staff in our day to day work.
Bring along your passion for aged care and your alignment with these values, and in return, we will provide you with the opportunity to build an outstanding career within Aged Care.