Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Riverwood Aged Care is conveniently located in West Albury NSW. We currently required Cook to join our team on a 3 month fixed Term Contract basis with a possibility for extension. We are seeking dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing friendly and efficient food services to residents and can provide kitchen and food preparation support to our Chef. We require a candidate who has the experience and flexibility to provide Cook duties to our team and also work as Food Service Assistant.
Reporting to the Chef & GM, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Ensuring all food service activities are completed in accordance with Food Safety Plan (FSP), Allity Food Standards and as directed by the Chef.
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S
- Providing all food service activities to residents including serving meals, and dining room set-up and clearing.
- Assisting with general food preparation, kitchen duties, stock control and continuous improvement activities.
To be successful for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Previous experience as a Food Service Attendant and Cook is essential
- Flexibility & commitment to work across various shifts on short notice
- Availability to work weekends is essential
- Aged Care experience will be highly regarded
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking in Apply.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.