Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Redleaf Manor is an extra service home located in Concord NSW. The newly extended and renovated home presents a unique and contemporary approach to aged care where design and function have come together to create an enriching and homelike environment for residents to enjoy an exceptional standard of care and service.
The home presents elegance in the quality of finishes and furnishings with the modern design, use of materials and integration of technology working together to readily meet the needs of our next generation of residents.
We are actively seeking General Service Officers to join our team on a casual basis. Successful candidates will be required to provide assistance to our Kitchen and Housekeeping teams on an on-call basis to cover all forms of leave. Shifts will vary across AM and PM + weekend work!
To be successful for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Safe Food Handling Certificate (or ability to obtain)
- Experience in hospitality or housekeeping is highly desirable
- Flexibility & commitment to work across morning & afternoon shifts
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking in Apply.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.