Do you have a true passion and commitment to hospitality?
Do you have a great working knowledge of the Food Safety Act and what it takes to deliver high quality catering services?
If you're an experienced Head Chef, we would love to speak with you!
About Bayside Aged Care
Bayside Aged Care offers a warm, family and friendly atmosphere to 40 beloved residents. Our home is conveniently situated just 300 metres from the local Mordialloc Village Shopping Precinct and 500 meters from the beach and Port Phillip Bay.
Visit our home here - https://www.allity.com.au/locations/bayside
About the Opportunity
For our residents, meal time isn’t just about eating. It’s about creating a dining and social experience that makes every day the best it can be. As Bayside Aged Care's Head Chef, you will be responsible for preparing delicious, nutritious meals for our residents and leading our dynamic hospitality team on a permanent full-time basis!
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery/ formal qualifications essential
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Hospitality leadership experience
- Extensive food preparation experience
- Aged Care experience will be highly regarded
- Strong organisation skills
- High motivation, ability to take initiative and maintain professionalism
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Flexibility to work weekends when required
Please Note: The successful applicant will be required to complete a police check prior to commencement.
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.