Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
About Bayside Aged Care
Situated across from the local Mordialloc Village Shopping Precinct and 500 meters from the beach and Port Phillip Bay, our residents have access to all the conveniences and recreational activities. Our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Bayside is also recognised for its expertise in caring for people living with and are specialists in Dementia care.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking an experienced Cleaner to join our hospitality team on a casual basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our home in accordance with organisational policies and procedures, as well as Aged Care standards.
We are looking for someone who is a good problem solver, who uses initiative, and demonstrates good presentation and customer service at all times.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Aged Care or Hotel experience in Housekeeping/Cleaning is essential
- Good communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices including infection control
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Current COVID vaccination certificate
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.