Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Princeton View Aged Care is actively seeking experienced an Food Service Attendant to join our team on a casual basis. We are seeking a dedicated professional who is passionate about providing friendly and efficient food services to residents and can provide kitchen and food preparation support to our Chef!
Reporting to the Chef & GM, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all food service activities are completed in accordance with Food Safety Plan (FSP), Allity Food Standards and as directed by the Chef.
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S
- Providing all food service activities to residents including serving meals, and dining room set-up and clearing.
- Assisting with general food preparation, kitchen duties, stock control and continuous improvement activities.
To be successful for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Aged care experience in the food services industry
- Flexibility & commitment to work across morning & afternoon shifts
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.