At Allity we have one shared vision, to make every day the best it can be. As a Hospitality Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
Ridgehaven Aged Care is looking to add to their Hospitality Team in food services, laundry and cleaning activities across the home team on a casual basis.
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Experience working as a Food Services Attendant, Cleaner or Laundry Assistant within residential aged care will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current hygiene and food safety practices
- Flexibility to work across morning and evening shifts on a casual basis
- Professional presentation and positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow with the home
- Current Flu Vaccination certificate
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Basic Food Safety Practices Certificate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound food preparation experience (preferably in an Aged Care environment)
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Highly efficient and motivated
- Team player
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times
- Knowledge of kitchen, laundry and cleaning processes, standards, systems and equipment
Please note: Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.