About Trevi Court Aged Care
Located in Essendon, Trevi Court is home to 50 residents. Encompassing a friendly community atmosphere where family members and friends are always welcome, Trevi Court is a truly a place our residents can call home. Residents can relax and enjoy peaceful gardens and a variety of quiet sitting areas, or participate in organised activities and outings that cater for both group and individual social needs.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a dedicated & dynamic Lifestyle Services Coordinator to join our team on a permanent part-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with, identifying and responding to both the individual and group recreational needs of our residents to enhance their quality of life and to promote social independence and interaction. This role will require you to mentor and supervise our Lifestyle team, and drive them towards providing highly engaging programs for our residents.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health - completed or currently studying
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position within aged care or community services
- Ability to take initiative, innovate and prepare a creative & interesting programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and passionate about working with the elderly
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Peoples Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check. You will also be required to undertake an Administration Skills Test.
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Team work, Integrity, Passion & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.