Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission –
"making every day the best it can be".
About the Home
Located in Essendon, Trevi Court is home to 50 residents. Encompassing a friendly community atmosphere where family members and friends are always welcome, Trevi Court is a truly a place our residents can call home. Residents can relax and enjoy peaceful gardens and a variety of quiet sitting areas, or participate in organised activities and outings that cater for both group and individual social needs.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking an experienced Lifestyle Services Officer to join our family on a permanent part-time basis. You will be responsible for creating and facilitating recreational programs for our residents within individual and group environments. You will be responsible for assisting our team in enhancing the quality of life of our residents and promoting social independence and interaction.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position ideally
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to prepare a creative & interesting program
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Passionate about working with the elderly
- Knowledge of new aged care standards
- Current flu vaccination
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Peoples Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Team work, Integrity, Passion & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.