Do you have an outgoing personality? Do you have the ability to facilitate meaningful resident interaction? If so, this opportunity is for you!
We are currently seeking a Lifestyle Services Assistant to join our Team at Smithfield on a casual basis. You need to be passionate and have a strong desire and ability to implement meaningful interaction for residents with varying needs.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Experience and a passion for working in Aged Care
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care - Compulsory
- Lifestyle Services Cert IV (optional)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Previous experience in a lifestyle position with program planning & facilitation
- Must have computer literacy - word, outlook especially
- Ability to work independently
- First Aid Certificate
So, you can see we are looking for someone special with a range of skills. If you are looking to contribute to a company that has a very simple, yet powerful mission - to 'make every day the best it can be'
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and Understanding COVID-19 for Aged Care Workers training