Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RDNS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have a mission that is shared by us all to make every day the best it can be for our residents and each other.
About the Home
Ideal seaside living among an active local community, is the best way to describe Ross Robertson Aged Care. Positioned on the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula our home is in close proximity to the Victor Harbor township and local shops where life is a balance of relaxation and tranquillity, with plenty to keep you busy if you so choose.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Lifestyle Services Assistant to join our team on a permanent part time basis. We have a variety of shifts on offer.
As an integral member of our team, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to residents in meeting their individual lifestyle goals, needs and choices to enhance their overall quality of life!
Key accountabilities include:
- Assisting with the design, delivery and monitoring of group and individual lifestyle services activities and complementary therapies for residents.
- Coordinating individual and group activities and therapies as directed by Lifestyle Services Coordinator.
- Ensuring that all recreational activities, therapies and documentation comply with Aged Care Quality Commission Standards and relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ individual Support or Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Minimum 6 months’ experience as a Lifestyle Services Assistant within Aged Care or Community Services preferable
- Flu & COVID vaccination mandatory
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to take initiative, innovate, and coordinate creative and engaging programs
- Knowledge of current Aged Care Quality Standards
What We Can Offer
- Salary packaging options available
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of an NDIS Worker Check.