Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful vision - "To Change the Face of Aged Care"
Located in the City of Bankstown, Beechwood Aged Care is looking to for Registered Nurses to join their time on a permanent part-time and casual basis.
Reporting to our Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high quality of care is provided to our residents, to facilitate and support their continued enjoyment of life within their level of capability
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
- Salary Sacrifice / packaging options
The successful applicants must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated work experience as a Registered Nurse
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and ACFI is desirable
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to lead by example and effectively manage a large, diverse team
- Availability to commit to shifts is essential
- Flu Vaccination & COVID Vaccination mandatory (including booster)
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to complete a NDIS check.
You will receive immense job satisfaction working for a values based organisation with a passionate care team. We can assist the right person to achieve additional qualifications through our in-house training and education support.
Come and work for an organisation committed to resident respect and dignity, where you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.