Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have one shared vision: make every day the best it can be. As a part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
Redleaf Manor Aged Care are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting to the Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care to the elderly in line with aged care and Allity standards whilst working within a multidisciplinary team. Our nurses are responsible for completing holistic assessments, developing appropriate care plans, evaluating and determining clinical decisions that guide our care staff.
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Current Registered Nurse (Division 1) registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
- Immunisation record - COVID vaccination mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- NDIS Workers Check
- Strong passion for working with the elderly and dedication to professional growth
Come and work for an organisation committed to resident respect and dignity, where you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.