Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be". This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful vision - "To Change the Face of Aged Care"
About the Home
Located in Burwood, our home offers all levels of respite, permanent and palliative care and provides residents with the benefits of an environment which supports ‘Ageing in Place’.
Highwood Court has been stylishly renovated to offer a contemporary home-like environment where residents have the choice of enjoying the peacefulness of enclosed courtyards, a quiet library setting or social lounge spaces to invite friends and family. As part of the wider renovations, our home has a selection of newly refurbished single bedrooms with private ensuites.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, the Personal Care Worker is responsible for providing quality care, services and recreational activities to the residents of Highwood Court Aged Care. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing care in accordance to resident individualised assessed care needs.
- Reporting all incidents and changes in resident behaviour in a timely manner to RNs
- Complete all activities related to Residents Care documentation Plans and ensure high compliance with relevant documentation processes
- Participate in activities aimed at the continuous improvement of services
We are currently seeking PCAs to join us on a permanent part-time to work across AM, PM and night duty shifts. Ideal candidates will be able to pick up casual shifts as needed.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 months’ work experience as an Assistant in Nursing within residential aged care, home care or disability services.
- Current flu vaccination certificate
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.