Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RDNS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have a mission that is shared by us all to make every day the best it can be for our residents and each other.
About the Home
Located in Morphettville, South of Adelaide, Charles Young is surrounded by activity and opportunity. Surrounded by parklands and a short drive to the beautiful Glenelg foreshore or the busy Marion Shopping Centre, our home is perfectly situated to cater for all lifestyle choices. For visitors, we are just a 5 minute walk to and from public transport.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking experienced & dedicated Personal Care Workers to join our team on a permanent part time basis to cover a variety of shifts including AM / PM and Night Duty.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further expand your skill set in a supportive & structured environment, whilst gaining job satisfaction.
You can demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Aged Care
- Previous experience as an Personal Care Worker
- Current Flu & COVID vaccination certificates (mandatory)
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a NDIS Workers Check.
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Rewards- range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
- Salary Sacrifice options available