Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have one shared vision: make every day the best it can be. As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
Villa Serena Aged Care are seeking Assistants in Nursing to join their team on a permanent part-time basis across a range of shifts.
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, our AINs are responsible for providing quality care and recreational activities to our beloved residents.
Through your experience you will know the importance of being a team player and will work collaboratively with other team members in delivering high standards of care resulting in better practices.
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
You will have the opportunity to develop your aged care career under the guidance and mentorship of experienced nursing professionals within the aged care industry. You will receive hands-on training and support from our dedicated RNs, and Management team.
You can demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Aged Care
- Previous experience as an AIN
- Current flu & COVID vaccination certificates (including Booster)
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of an NDIS Worker Check.
You will receive immense job satisfaction working for a values based organisation with a passionate care team. We can assist the right person to achieve additional qualifications through our in-house training and education support.
Come and work for an organisation committed to resident respect and dignity, where you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.