Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful vision - "To Change the Face of Aged Care"
Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally
About Highwood Court Aged Care.
Located in heart of Burwood close to a bustling shopping precinct, our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Highwood Court is a Premium Service Home which has been stylishly renovated to offer a contemporary home-like environment. Residents have the choice of enjoying the peacefulness of an enclosed courtyard, a quiet library setting, and the luxury of a hair and beauty salon. There is generous lounge space or kiosk for catching up with family and friends.
This modern home offers a selection of newly refurbished single rooms with private ensuites.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our General Manager, the Lifestyle Services Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership and quality management within our Lifestyle Services Team to ensure our home operates efficiently and effectively in providing Living and Lifestyle experiences and services for our residents and families. Key accountabilities include:
- In line with Allity’s operating rhythm and QSC visits, conducting reviews of your Homes’ Lifestyle operations to ensure: program content meets the requirements of Allity’s Lifestyle policies and philosophy (re: 8 Elements of holistic wellness); attendance is optimally maintained and/or growing; resident survey results are completed and action focused); compliance with all relevant Aged Care Quality Commission Standards; a culture of Continuous Improvement; and your team is always professionally presented and always in Allity approved uniform
- Encouraging customer feedback and take action. Creating customer advocacy.
- Managing your team through the entire employee lifecycle (from recruitment to succession planning and retention of high potentials),
- Building and managing a team of Volunteers
- Ensuring innovative and dynamic program of individual and group activities and services in accordance with Allity’s framework and standards are developed and displayed in the Home
This is permanent full-time opportunity with Allity for the ideal candidate with convenient working hours or Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (completed)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Lifestyle Services Assistant or Lifestyle Services Coordinator within Aged Care or Community Services
- Experience working with a range of cognitive and physical abilities
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing innovative programs to meet specific resident needs
- Knowledge and understanding of current Aged Care Quality Standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Current COVID vaccination certificate (mandatory)
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a NDIS Worker Check.
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.