Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful vision - "To Change the Face of Aged Care"
About Trevi Court Aged Care.
Located in Essendon just 12kms from the CBD, our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Trevi Court is truly a place our residents can call home. Spacious, vibrant and classic in style this Home offers the privacy of spacious rooms with ensuite facilities as well as peaceful gardens and a variety of quiet sitting areas. Our aim is to provide all the space our residents need to make Trevi Court their own.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, the Personal Care Assistant is responsible for providing quality care, services and recreational activities to the residents of Trevi Court. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing care in accordance to resident individualised assessed care needs.
- Reporting all incidents and changes in resident behaviour in a timely manner to RNs
- Complete all activities related to Residents Care documentation Plans and ensure high compliance with relevant documentation processes
- Participate in activities aimed at the continuous improvement of services
This is a casual employment opportunity. Apply and we can discuss shifts that will available on an ongoing basis. Good opportunity for someone who is looking to work extra hours without any commitment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 months’ work experience as an Assistant in Nursing within residential aged care, home care or disability services. (desired)
- Current COVID vaccination certificate (mandatory)
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.