Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RDNS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have a mission that is shared by us all to make every day the best it can be for our residents and each other.
What We Can Offer
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $15,900 plus additional $2600 in entertainment per year available
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- A range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
About Ross Robertson Aged Care
Ideal seaside living among an active local community, is the best way to describe Ross Robertson Aged Care. Positioned on the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula our home is in Victor Harbor township where life is a balance of relaxation and tranquillity, with plenty to keep you busy if you so choose.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Hospitality Coordinator we are actively seeking experienced Hospitality Assistants to join our team on a casual basis to cover planned and unplanned leave.
Food Services Assistant role:
- Assist in the preparation and serving/plating of meals to residents
- Dishwashing, clearing of dishes from the dining rooms/residents rooms
- Delivery of friendly and efficient food services to our residents
- Monitoring of food quality, quantity and reporting of any issues
- General cleaning services of resident’s rooms and public areas around the home to a high standard, such as removal of rubbish, cleaning bench tops, mirrors, handrails, basins etc.
- Maintaining adequate supplies of cleaning materials
- Maintaining accurate records
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Basic Food Safety Practices Certificate
- Aged Care or Hotel experience in Housekeeping/Cleaning & Laundry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound food preparation experience (preferably in an Aged Care environment)
- Knowledge of kitchen and cleaning processes, standards, systems and equipment
- Current Flu Vaccination for 2022 mandatory
- COVID + Booster vaccination mandatory
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check