Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be"
About the Opportunity
Catering for all levels of permanent and respite care, our new Lilydale home is purpose built offering the ultimate in comfort, in a secure environment on the picturesque shores of Lilydale Lake.
We are actively seeking experienced & dedicated Personal Care Workers to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further expand your skill set in a supportive & structured environment, whilst gaining job satisfaction.
Successful candidates will be offered employment on a permanent part-time basis based on their availability and the needs of the home.
- You can take advantage of the $15,900 for expenses AND $2,650 for meals and entertainment or just one via salary packaging.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care or Individual Support.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Personal Care Worker.
- Aged care experience highly desirable.
- Flexibility to work available shifts on short notice.
- Availability to work across all shifts including weekends.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport with residents, families and team members.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
What We Can Offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
- Salary Packaging Option
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.