Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful vision - "To Change the Face of Aged Care"
Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally
About the Home
Nestled in the beautiful leafy surrounds of Lower Templestowe, just 17kms North East of Melbourne CBD, Templestowe Manor offers the highest quality Independent Living and Aged Care lifestyle choices with a variety of accommodation options for permanent and respite care. The selection of accommodation options include small and large single rooms with ensuites, as well as apartments with kitchenettes.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, the Personal Care Assistant is responsible for providing quality care, services and recreational activities to the residents of Templestowe Manor. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing care in accordance to resident individualised assessed care needs.
- Reporting all incidents and changes in resident behaviour in a timely manner to RNs
- Complete all activities related to Residents Care documentation Plans and ensure high compliance with relevant documentation processes
- Participate in activities aimed at the continuous improvement of services
This is a permanent part-time opportunity for the ideal candidates with availability across both AM and PM shifts. We have many shifts on the offer currently in the AM shifts.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 months’ work experience as an Assistant in Nursing within residential aged care, home care or disability services.
- Current flu vaccination certificate
- Availability and reliability to commit to required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.