Allity Aged Care are committed to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and our employees. With 44 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we aim to "make every day the best it can be".
Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
About Medina Manor Aged Care
Medina Manor is conveniently located in Thornbury within the heart of Melbourne's North West. Our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Medina Manor is also recognised for its expertise in caring for people living with Dementia and provides an enabling environment that focuses on person centred care, that is unique to each person’s individual needs and preferences.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, our PCAss are responsible for providing quality care and recreational activities to our residents. This includes:
- Providing direct care, support and guidance to residents in accordance with best practice
- Working towards establishing positive relationships with our residents and working collaboratively within a team environment with an attitude of respect, integrity and teamwork.
- Responsiveness to reporting incidents and changes in resident behaviour in a timely manner to RNs
- Attention to detail in documenting Residents Care Plans
You will have the opportunity to develop your aged care career under the guidance and mentorship of experienced nursing professionals within the aged care industry. You will receive hands-on training and support from our dedicated RNs, and Management team.
We require an experience and compassionate PCA who is able to commit to flexibility of shifts. The ideal candidate will also be available to pick up additional leave cover shifts as needed.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience as an AIN within residential aged care, home care or disability services.
- Ability to work at Allity as your single employer throughout the lockdown period
- Flexibility and reliability to work required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
- Evidence of COVID vaccinations - 2 doses + Booster Dose
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a NDIS worker check.
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.