Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RDNS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have a mission that is shared by us all to make every day the best it can be for our residents and each other.
About the Home
Located in Heathfield in the centre of the picturesque Adelaide Hills - 15km from the city of Adelaide. Our Hillside home offers personalised quality of care and lifestyle to our residents.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking experienced & dedicated Personal Care Workers to join our team on a permanent part time basis. We have a variety of shifts on offer.
Reporting to our Registered Nurses, our Personal Care Workers are responsible for:
- Providing direct care, support and guidance to residents in accordance with best practice.
- Working towards establishing positive relationships with our residents and working collaboratively within a team environment with an attitude of respect, integrity and teamwork.
- Responsiveness to reporting incidents and changes in resident behaviour in a timely manner to the RNs.
- Attention to detail in documentation.
You will have the opportunity to develop your aged care career under the guidance and mentorship of experienced nursing professionals within the aged care industry. You will receive hands-on training and support from our dedicated RNs, and Management Team.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience as a PCW within residential aged care, home care or disability services
- Current flu Vaccination for 2022
- COVID + Booster vaccination certificates
- Flexibility and reliability to work required shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
What We Can Offer
- Salary sacrificing / packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Coaching & Career Pathways
- Range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Online Learning Management System
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a NDIS Workers Check or National Police Check