Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
About Highwood Court Aged Care
Located in heart of Burwood, our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
About the Opportunity
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you'll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Reporting to the Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care to the elderly in line with aged care and Allity standards whilst working within a multidisciplinary team. Our residents deserve the very best nursing care, and our Nurses are an important part of our care team. Our nurses complete holistic assessments, develop appropriate care plans, evaluate and determine clinical decisions that guide our care staff.
This is a part-time role for and we have the following shifts on offer:
Week 1 &2:
Thursday 2215 - 0715
Sunday 2215 - 0715
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Current Registered Nurse (Division 1) registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 12 months’ work experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current flu & COVID vaccination certificate
- Availability and reliability to commit to weekday shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and all levels of staff
- Strong passion for working with the elderly
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a NDIS Worker Check.
What We Can Offer
- Great hourly rate.
- Salary packaging
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.