Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RDNS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
At Allity, we have a mission that is shared by us all to make every day the best it can be for our residents and each other.
About Lexington Gardens Aged Care
Located in Springvale just 23kms south east of Melbourne CBD, Lexington Gardens Aged Care offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Offering a number of different room options with private ensuites this home also provides peaceful courtyards and quiet sitting areas. Residents choosing Lexington Gardens as their new home, become part of an active community that understands the importance of companionship, values and encourages independence whilst ensuring support is on hand at all times.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced hands on Maintenance Officer to join our team at Lexington Gardens on a part-time basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring planned and corrective maintenance and repairs are carried out safely in an effective and timely manner.
You will also be involved in projects, equipment replacement and budget preparation. Your strong relationship skills with residents, contractors and suppliers will be a key part of making sure every day is the best it can be.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- General maintenance skills such as painting, plastering, equipment repairs, minor plumbing & electrical issues and grounds maintenance.
- Understanding of fire and safety compliance
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in the provision of high quality customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound documentation and computer skills
- Flu Vaccination & COVID Vaccination + Booster (mandatory)
- Trade qualification
- Previous experience in aged care, health or hospitality industries
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and a pre-employment medical assessment.
What We Can Offer
- Salary Packaging options available!
- Ongoing Training and Coaching from a dedicated leadership team and peers!
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Pathways